domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

Protector - Michelle Horst

I’ve always thought of myself as a pretty happy-go-lucky kind of person. I wanted to save the world, or at least leave my stamp behind. In my own naïve way I thought I could bribe karma but life has a way of teaching us lessons.
I never knew how selfish I was until my life was ripped away from me.
Taken.
I’m forced to watch as they torture and kill my family … and I know I’m next.
I hear their screams.
I watch them die.
It’s the worst kind of torture.
Then he comes. He made a promise to my brother. It’s the only thing keeping him bound to me.
A promise to protect me.
I should set him free of the promise … but I don’t. He’s my shield against karma. He’s my protector



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten emails y enlaces a otras páginas, ya que serán considerados como spam. ¡Gracias!