jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

Confessions of a Bad Boy - J.D. Hawkins

Confessions of a Bad Boy Episode 1: Never Commit

I’m the internet's favourite Bad Boy - the guy who’ll tell it to you straight. No bullshit charm. No excuses. Consider it a public service, letting women know the truth about what guys are really thinking and teaching guys how to get what they want.

Yes, we were checking that girl out.

No, you don't want to meet her parents. 

And no, ladies, we don’t care what shoes you wear - as long as they’re up around our neck by the end of the night.

Life was simple until fate brought me back together with Jessie.

My best friend's younger sister, who I just happened to have the hottest one night stand of my life with four years ago.

Who calls me at 3 AM to get bailed out of jail.

Who I can’t keep my hands off of.

And who can never find out who I really am.

She’s off-limits, but I don't care. And when I need a fake girlfriend to help me out of a jam at work, she’s the only one who can help. Now I’m stuck sharing a hotel room with her for the weekend.

A long, sexy weekend.

This is your Bad Boy, signing off. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No se admiten emails y enlaces a otras páginas, ya que serán considerados como spam. ¡Gracias!